Friday, November 6, 2009

One of Those days


Oh what a day it has been. After being offically rejected from nursing school last night I thought that maybe today would be a fresh start, a new day where I would figure my life out. Of course that is not what happened. Here is how my day went........Woke up at 2am and couldn't fall back asleep.
Eli woke up and was cute so that made me happy.
Brent was extra nice to me this morning so that made me feel good (he also left his card and told me to go do something fun)
Tried to go to the Zoo but it was under construction
Tried to go to the Japanese Gardens but the Koi pond was all dried up
Tried to eat lunch in the park and left after being stared at by all the bums while I breastfed
Went to the store to return our dollar rental and realized I had an empty case..............
Now I am happily drinking a glass of wine, you can't go wrong with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment