Thursday, November 5, 2009

My little chunker

Eli got his shots yesterday and it was really hard seeing him get stabbed again with a needle (actually I couldn't even look!) But he was a champ and he only screamed on the second shot. So of course I spent the rest of the day cuddling him and giving him extra attention because I felt like a mean mommy. I know there's a lot of controversy right now about the safety of vaccines but I did my research and I feel like I did the right thing. But I can understand how moms are nervous and I don't think anyone should be forced to do anything they aren't comfortable with.
So my little chunker is now 24 inches and 12lbs 7oz..........90th% for his length! He's gonna be a tall one. Speaking of chunker he is currently chewing on his fist so I better feed him!

1 comment:

  1. I think you made a good decision (and I'm really glad you had a baby first so you can give me the downlow on all this shit)

    ReplyDelete