Monday, November 30, 2009

3 months!




Eli is 3 months old today so I thought I'd post a little update on his ways............

~When he's hungry and you lay him on his side he grunts and roots and gets so excited

~He still eats breastmilk every two hours and I think he's eating more now because I'm so hungry ALL the time!

~He had his first date (Avery) and passed out on the poor girl!

~He can roll from his stomach to his back

~He kicks his feet and waves his arms constantly and can hold a toy if you put it in his hand for him

~He loves faces and will smile at girls (he's a flirt like his dad)

I can't wait for him to crawl but I can wait for him to get teeth!

~When I sing to him he will start to coo and try to sing along

~I'm not sure his weight but I think its around 14-15lbs, size 3-6month clothes and some size 6month, size 1 diaper in pampers, size 2 in huggies and 24in long

~He still sleeps in our bed with us but I think after the holidays I'm going to try to put him in his crib..........we'll see:)

1 comment:

  1. I just went through your recent posts and am updated! :)

    ReplyDelete