Thursday, November 5, 2009

nursing school

So my application is in limbo right now because I didn't take Engl 102. The equivalent courses are ESL classes or a class that "enhances reading and study skills in many disciplines." What college course doesn't fit this description! I would like Dr. Rae to email this lady and have her try and read one of the essays and write a paper on it, or have one of her ESL students take her class! She made me email her a list of classes with their descriptions that fit the Engl 102 description, so I emailed her about six classes but I think all of them fit the description..........It's so ridiculous I don't know if I even want to attend a college who would employ someone like her.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously! You should email Dr. Rae....and Dr. Roberts, Dr. Rauscher, and Dr. Stevenson!!! They'd all show that lady whats up!

    ReplyDelete