Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Where did the months go?





I know I am a slacker and even though I love using the "I have a baby" card to get me out of being late, not showing up at all and as my excuse for being fat, I can not blame Eli for not blogging. I have been lazy about it, actually I've been pretty lazy about everything lately. Maybe it's because I just got back from Vegas (Awesome time!) or maybe I am just lazy.

Anyway here is the low down on the stink master flex. He loves to crawl into the bathroom, stand on the side of the tub and smack his hand on the tub. So I have been trying to keep the floor clean since he spends most of his time in there. The other day I walked in (lights off and all) and he had the rug all up in his lap, so gross! He just loves it in there, maybe he will potty train himself soon................
He also loves the boob more than any other guy I know. I thought he will get bored of it once he started solid food but boy was I wrong! I don't mind bf but I get a lot of shit for it from my non mom friends who think I'm spoiling him so that is annoying. I don't care though because I'd rather sleep through the night while bf than have to wake up and rock him or listen to him cry and be a bitch all day because I had no sleep. Awww one day I will laugh at my friends who think its so easy to tell a baby what to do............
On a side note I love my friends who do and don't have kids, I think it keeps me sane on both ends and I couldn't live with out you guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Crue is not going to be happy when he stops getting the boob! Make sure you take the little white caps off the sides of your toilet bc Eli will probably pull them off and eat them like Crue. So disgusting, sometimes I think Crue is one of the grossest people I know, but I guess his cuteness makes up for it.

    ReplyDelete