Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mommys' Sorry


I am officially a bad mom........Eli fell off the bed this morning:( I heard him start to wake up and I must have fallen back asleep because the next thing I know he is crying on the floor. I jumped up and grabbed him and he only cried for about a minute and then he was all smiles. Of course Brent was in the other room getting ready for work so he came in and gave me a hard time. I know it's good luck if your baby falls off a couch or bed once before they turn one so I guess Eli had his one fall and it won't EVER happen again..........
He is just so much more active and rolling all the time now I guess I have to be more careful, I know it will only get worse when he starts crawling!!!
He is fine, jumping in his jumper right now, no bruises or bumps..........this is only the beginning..........

2 comments:

  1. Hey California Mom,
    It happens and don't let anyone give you a hard time for it : ) You can't be blamed for being a tired mommy sometimes.
    Love you,
    george

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel to bad, Crue fell off the couch, I turned my head for one second and he rolled right off. I felt so bad. And Paiton fell out of a shopping cart yesterday and Jen had to take her to get a CT. She is fine though. It happens. Our poor babies.

    ReplyDelete