Sunday, January 10, 2010

Coins everywhere


John and Marcus and the flying bumbo man eli

I don't understand why there is no time given to customers to put their cash back in their wallets after making a purchase.....?? I think everyone has experienced this- you pay for your groceries with cash, then after you get your change, (bills, receipt and coins) it hits your hand and the next person in line gives you the look "get the hell out of my way" and you are forced to stuff your change in your pocket or throw it into your diaper bag. Hopefully one day we will all be able to wait for the person in front of us to put their change away and make everyone's day a little less stressful!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way!!! I always feel so rushed when I pay with cash so I always try to card it unless I'm getting something off the dollar menu at McDonalds or BK...

    ReplyDelete