Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm at Walmart, where you at?

I thought that walmart would'nt be busy on a thursday afternoon but boy was I wrong! I did enjoy listening to fellow customers complain as I walked the isles looking for the camera section. It seems that a lot of people go to walmart on their lunch break, as one lady made very clear as she stormed past a poor old man looking for some smooth move, "I guess some people don't have to go back to work," were her words exactly. Well yeah he doesn't have to go back to work, but he probably wants to get home pretty quickly!

Oh and another reason I justify buying a new camera-it's my birthday in a few weeks, so early bday present to myself:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, remember we used to take "smooth move" when we'd try and diet for out crazy parties haha man we had our priorities reeeeal straight back then! "mom, dad, i can't pay rent (but i bought enough smooth move to make me look amazing in that $100 santa's helper outfit)"

    ReplyDelete